bu_sotugyousei
  • 北高の日々

北高の日々

SCHOOL LIFE

ALTサリー先生による金属のイオン化傾向に関する実験のための事前授業

line

2021年03月18日

ALTサリー先生による金属のイオン化傾向に関する実験のための事前授業

On Thursday 4th and Friday 5th of March, I taught my first chemistry lessons to 2-S and 2-E students. This month, we will do an experiment in the laboratory to find out the Ionisation Tendency of Metals. We learned words and phrases that will be useful for the experiment. To learn the words, we played a card game and after that, we did a special quiz called ‘Typhoon Quiz’. The students of both classes were very excited by the games and I was very happy to see them enjoying learning about chemistry in English! I thought that it would be difficult to learn about science in a foreign language, but the students tried their best and did a great job! I am so impressed and grateful for their hard work. I also had a lot of fun and I am excited for our experiment together.

<訳例>

3月4日(木)と5日(金)に、理数科2年と英語科2年の生徒に初めて化学の授業を行いました。今月は金属のイオン化傾向をみるための実験を行う予定です。実験に役立つ語句の学習を行いましたが、語句を覚えるためにカードゲームを行い、その後「タイフーンクイズ」という特別なゲームを行いました。それぞれのクラスの生徒たちは、ゲームに熱中し、英語で化学の学習を楽しんでいる姿を見ると、大変うれしく感じました。外国語で科学を学習するのは難しいと思いますが、生徒たちは一生懸命で素晴らしい取り組みを見せてくれました。生徒たちの熱心な姿に感銘を受け、感謝するとともに、生徒と一緒に実験を行うことを心待ちにしています。

熊本県立 熊本北高等学校

〒861-8082 熊本県熊本市北区兎谷3丁目5−1

Google Map